- Highly purified (they undergo a strong purification process)
- Low concentration of Uracil
- Low concentration of heavy metals (<0.02 ppm)
- High moleculae weight (near 2500 Kd, 2500000 D)
- pH 6.8-7.2
The effects of a polynucleotide product
- Moisturizing effect
- Biostimulating and lifting effect
- Radical scavenger effect
What is the purpose of injecting nucleofill?
Nucleofill improves the elasticity of skin, is effective in anti-aging treatmens such as wrinkle prevention, loss of skin turgor, tone, and elasticity and for treating tissue atrophy.
How does the Nucleofill treatment work?
- Lifting And Specific Anti-Age Effect
Polynucleotides activate two types of membrane receptors in fibroblasts, namely CD39 receptors and CD40 receptors. The activation of these two receptors leads to two effects :
• Stimulation of type 1 collagen production
• Fibroblast maturation in myofibroblasts
The maturation of fibroblasts in myofibroblasts and the production of collagen determines a strong lifting and specific revitalizing effect for all skin types.
5 Point Techniques Nucleofill